Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Prior reunions


Here's some pix from earlier gatherings of the clan.
1st was the reunion in Wenden in 1979:


The great Chef and his assistant----




The cousins hike -----




The first Lynn & Loretta Carter family reunion in 2003:


Making ice cream - oops forgot to soak the bucket - poor Aunt Suzy - but she persevered.




The nature hike


The photographers

And finally a couple of my favorite shots from the reunion of 2006:




I'm ready to go camping - will be great to see everyone again.

So do what you need to do to convince your families to be there.

P.S. -- Someone needs to make sure these blogs get printed out and given to Grandma Carter to keep her in the loop. I know she gets frustrated that we all communicate on the computer and she can't.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures of grandma and grandpa. They are two of my favorites. They include so much depth, the cotton fields, tractors, etc...Were those taken by one of grandpa's brothers? Someday I plan to do a painting of the great chef.