Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Reunion is cancelled until 2010 or 2011

It is with great disappointment that I announce that the 2009 Carter reunion will not take place. I thank you for all your support and help and look forward to planning the 2010 reunion. Grandma is very concerned with the current economic situation and even though Obama is going to save us all (a little crack a Clint and Valerie) her concerns are evident in other family members. Now if anyone would like to get away for summer you are more than welcome to visit me in Idaho or we could meet somewhere if that would be better. Also if any of the guys or girls would like to come out and do some hunting with the gimp, feel free. Stay in touch and I wish you all the best in world and you will always be in my thoughts and prayers.
Blaine

No comments: